Well it is finally the time to hire an assistant. I cannot believe that I barely just completed my first year of business and I already need help. I am so truly blessed to have such amazing clients who give me the opportunity to be a part of their lives I’ve held off as long as I can trying to do it on my own, but I’ve gotten to the point where I never have a day off nor do I have any personal time for myself on any given day. As much as I loooove my business and what I do, I don’t want it to be the only thing I do with my life. So with that being said here is the scoop: (if you don’t live in or near Baton Rouge you might not want to bore yourself by continuing to read this post)
I’m looking for a part time assistant with flexibility and willing to work in a pink environment. ; ) If you’ve ever seen the Sex and the City movie, you’ll understand what I mean when I say I’m looking for my “Louise”. Someone who can help me stay organized with everything and will also become someone I consider my friend and not just my employee. I might need you to travel sometimes with me even! The most important thing to me is that I click with my assistant and that they dream big, see the world with hope and have a very positive attitude on life. I’m also looking for someone who is interested in working for me for a long time. Even though the job will start off part time, the opportunity to move into full time is definitely a possibility.
Here is what else I am looking for:
- Must be computer and internet literate — this is a HUGE must.
- Must be somewhat knowledgeable of photoshop (you don’t have to be an expert, but knowing your way a little around program is a must)
- Must think I am the best photographer in the world
Okay, okay I am just kidding on that last one… sort of. ; )
If you’re interested in getting more details, send your resume and any questions you have to: email@example.com — please include:
- your full name
- availability (what times you are available to work. ie. weekdays, week nights, weekends, “whatever you say courtney” : ), etc.) ; )
- a portfolio of any of your work. Example: photographs, graphic design or any photoshop work. You can send a link to your website if applicable.
If you’re looking to work in a really fun, girly and happy atmosphere, then I cannot wait to hear from you!