I swear, every year the holidays sneak up on me faster and faster. I LOVE this time of the year. Something about holiday cheer that just makes you want to bundle up with some hot cocoa in front a fire place, with the people you love and watch Christmas movies for days. : ) I love Thanksgiving and Christmas so much. By far my favorite holidays without a doubt. Thanksgiving is AMAZING. We should have Thanksgiving every single day in our hearts, because we are SO BLESSED and should live in a state of thankfulness. If you are breathing, then you have something to be thankful for. God is SUCH a good God and has given us so much. I am so humbled every day by his love and grace in my life.
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for…
1. God, without him, there would be nothing.
2. Beauty. It is all around us.
3. My amazing Vixen clients. I LOVE YOU! You have each inspired me and made me a better woman. I adore each one of you with ALL OF MY HEART. Thank you for allowing me to show you how beautiful and sexy you really are.
4. You. Sweet you. Thank you so much for reading my blog, and being so kind a long the way of my journey.
5. The fans. GOSH, I want to give you all a huge GROUP HUG and never let go. I am SO grateful for the constant emails, comments, likes, etc that you have sent my way the past year. I feel like the luckiest girl alive to have your amazing support.
6. Deirdre, Courtney Davis, Brandi, and Mekail. Thank you so much for being the most amazing staff in the whole wide world!!!!! I could not do this without you. I am so grateful to you all for helping me make this world a better place.
7. Facebook. We have almost 4500 fans on our Facebook page, and I am SO thankful that the genius that is named Mark Zuckerburg, created this amazing social network for me to be able to constantly share inspiration and photos with the world.
8. Anyone who has ever believed in me. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
9. About a million more things, but it would take me a year to write this list. ; )
I am so proud of The Boudoir Vixen. It has come so far in such a short time and I absolutely cannot wait to see what else God has in store for us. I look forward to continuing to make this world a better place.
The Boudoir Vixen